C-PAC provides support & training to PCP’s and clinic staff on a variety of behavioral health issues. In addition to “doctor to doctor” consultations regarding a specific patient’s needs, we also offer onsite informal lunch-and-learn sessions or will tailor a presentation specific for your clinic’s needs. All trainings are FREE and all clinic staff can attend the trainings! Below are a few of the topics we can provide training on:
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Suicide risk assessment & prevention
- Screening tools for variety of psychiatric diagnoses
- ADHD meds and kids
- Trauma Informed Care/PTSD
- Best practices for LGBTQ healthcare
- Personality Disorders
- Substance misuse
- Self-harming behaviors
- When to refer to specialty behavioral health care
Recent Trainings for enrolled primary care clinics:
Dr. Cristi Bundukamara with C-PAC, providing psychiatric training to Salud Family Health Center.
Dr. Fred Michel with C-PAC, providing psychiatric training at Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center.